Skip to content
- The first-night tariff is taken from your credit card at the time of booking and is non-refundable. All balances are due on arrival by either card or (cash only prior to 5 pm arrival). For any non-refundable bookings (One Night Stays), the total tariff amount will be taken at the time of booking.
- Security deposits are payable on the credit card or Visa/Mastercard given at the time of booking and will be refunded if cancelled prior to the arrival date. Cash deposits are not accepted. This deposit is required before room keys are issued to any guest.
- It is refunded to the same card only on departure. To ensure it is fully refunded, guests must ensure that the room is left in a clean/tidy condition. If there is any sign or smell of smoking in the room, this deposit will not be refunded, and further charges may be made to your account.
- All Christmas /New Year holiday bookings may incur minimum days’ stays. Please check this, as these bookings may be fully paid and non-refundable at the time of booking.
- There is no refund once booked and paid for high-season Christmas bookings. Security deposits paid for these bookings will be refunded if cancelled only.
- Any bookings that are not secured according to our policy may be cancelled at any time.
- Any bookings received that cannot be successfully transacted according to our booking policy will be rejected.
- All bookings require a first-night tariff payment as a non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation automatically forfeits this deposit. A Security deposit may be payable on arrival via credit card. Check-in after 2 p.m. and check out strictly prior to 10 a.m. daily.
- Check-in finishes at 5 p.m. daily. late arrivals need to be pre-arranged with the motel prior to the arrival date.
The fine print
- Guests must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The credit card and ID must be in the same name as the guest’s name on the booking confirmation. The property’s security will take a copy of your photo ID. Guests who are not willing to provide this may have their reservation cancelled without a refund.
- Please note that guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that this motel has a strict ‘No Party Policy’. Any violation of this policy will result in eviction from the property with a refund, and additional cleaning fees will be charged.
- Please note that housekeeping service is only offered for stays of more than 3 nights. You can request daily housekeeping service at an extra charge.
- All guests must sign the property’s Terms of Stay.
- Just so you know, construction work for light rail stage 3 is ongoing along the Gold Coast highway from Broadbeach to Burleigh Heads, and some rooms may be affected by noise.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability, and additional charges may apply.
- In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
- Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
- This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.
- Please inform Montego Mermaid Beach MoteI of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
- A damage deposit of AUD 100 may be required. The property will charge this on the day of arrival. This will be collected by credit card. The Deposit will be reimbursed upon checkout, but it may take up to 5 business days. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
- Visitors are not allowed in the guest rooms. In-house guests can meet his/ her visitors in the motel lounge area only and must leave before 6:00 P.M.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the motel, in any rooms or on the wrap-around balcony. A smoking area is provided at the car park. The use of candles or the burning of incense in our rooms is strictly prohibited due to fire and safety laws.
Illegal substances or narcotics drugs
- Absolutely no illicit drug activity is permitted on these premises. Any person or persons caught using or selling narcotics or dangerous drugs will be prosecuted.
- Being loud during the night or disturbing other guests will immediately be evicted at any time from the motel without a refund.
- There is free secure onsite parking available and free parking on the side street adjacent to the motel if you cannot park in our limited spaces.